Sunday, January 07, 2007

What do you want to do in this 2007?

We have begun a new year, now it's time for 2007.

As usually the people say: A year with expectations, victories, success and more. More promises than in 2006.

Surprises, achievements and things like that will happen on this 2007 but don't forget desillusions, sadness and their opossite.

I hope you'll achieve all your goals on this 2007, my best from me to you.

For this year I have some of the following intentions:

  • Travel to another country at least by work purposes
  • Modify my car (the crow of the storm) and get a better performance
  • To know more people, and more places from Mexico.
  • To be an MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer), currently I'm only a MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), obviously before I must be a MCAD (Microsoft Certified Applications Developer)
  • To buy a console of third generation.
  • To do more excercise and maybe I'll apply on a Sport club or something like that
  • At least to run on 5 Rallies (that's why I need a better performance on my car :-P)
Well, they seem to be good enough for this year, and I hope to complete all of them.



Best Regards for you and your family.

Diegue

No comments: