Saturday, March 03, 2007

Elizabeth's first Album

There's a new band named: Elizabeth, they play Indie/Punk/Rock their sound is so far so good, they are really a very good recomendation to hear if you're lookinf for new sound on your life.

Currently if you don't live in Canada and you want to hear them you can view their space or you can go to cbc radio 3 and look for their songs and even the entire album if you access this page you have tu suscribe and then you'll get complete access to a whole variety of music from Canada.

Elizabeth's elements are:
Davor K, Guitars
Reggie G, Vox, Guitars
Rory O, Bass
Paul G, Drums, Percussion

I've heard many of their songs and simply I just can say, you guys reaaaaaaaallyyyyyy roooooooocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can visit their official site at: http://www.elizabethelizabeth.ca


Finally you can watch one video from them, it's for the song: "War is beautiful":






I hope you enjoy this band as I did and I do since the first time that I heard them.



Diegue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cool is awesome songs!!!