Sunday, July 01, 2007

Vicious Delicious

The last wednesday I bought Vicious Delicious by Infected Mushroom, they are an Israeli duo, their music style is psychedelic trance or sounds like pyscho. Infected Mushroom are: Erez Eizen (I.Zen) and Amit Duvdevani (Duvdev) both from the city of Haifa, located in the northern parts of Israel.

I knew them by listening their albums: Im the supervisor and Classical Mushroom and I really like them since the first time that I listen their songs. They have an original sound and use different kinds of rythms to make their psycho sound better in each disc.

Vicious Deliciuos is not the exception for they singular rythms, sounds and silences, they are serious when doing music. My favorite songs for this disc are:

  1. Forgive me

  2. Becoming insane

  3. Artillery



This new disc comes in a great time, when they are touring around the world and after a period of 3 years without a new release since Im the supervisor in 2004, I just can say: "It was a worth waiting :-D".

I leave a video from youtube.com of their first track from this album: Becoming insane.




This disc is a five stars worth buy if you like of electronic and psycho music ;-), if you don't maybe you should listen many songs from their space and then get your own decision about if you like them or not.

If you have listened Infected Mushroom, please leave a comment and tell me what do you think about them and their sound.


Have a great week.

Diegue

No comments: