Thursday, May 14, 2009

Song of the Day

Transformers is one of my favorite movies of 2008, robots, battles, awesome transformations and an outstanding beauty Megan Fox.

After watching the movie I went directly to Mix up and bought Transformers: The Album, I have to say that it's a good album, BUT it is NOT the OST or Score (I thought it was the OST), this album only has 3 songs from the motion picture the others were just placed in the disc to "achieve" an album. If you are looking for a new rock album maybe it can be a good option, but I suggest to hear the album in the store before buying it.

After all this background the song of the day is:

This moment by Disturbed

I don't remember if this song is played in the movie, but it's a nice one, yeah!

Here's a video from youtube:



Have a nice thursday.



Diegue
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: