Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Song of the Day (Major Tom)

The Shiny Toy Guns is an American indie-rock band formed in 2002 from Los Angeles, California, they have released two albums: "We are pilots" and "Season of Poison", both of them sound pretty well.

In 2009 they performed a cover of Major Tom (Coming home) (it is a Peter Schilling's song) this song was used for Lincoln MKZ 2010's ad and after that they recorded a video for the full version of this song (you can check the video from their website)

Everytime that I hear this song and I'm driving, I feel like I'm going out of this world and everything keeps behind my way, a great sensation for a few moments.

The following are the original Lincoln MKZ ad and the Official video by Shiny Toy Guns.



Lincoln MKZ 2010 ad





Major Tom, Official Music Video





Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: