Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Final comments about "follow the city lights"

Finally I had the opportunity of listening more songs from Dover's new disc: "Follow the City Lights", therefore I can talk more about this album:

This disc is so good, electrónic sounds, sinthetizers, the distortioned voice of Cristina sounds so good, after all of this I have a not so good comment:
The don't appear to be Dover.

For their fans from Sister album, you could see an evolution step by step, and you could listen a better sound from them day by day, a great rock band with an awesome sound from "I was dead for 7 weeks in the city of angels" album, if you listened "The flame" there were some changes in the sound of the band, but they still continue being Dover as themselves, I consider that "the flame" album wasn't their best disc, but it was so good and we were waiting for bigger and better surprises from them

But now, with "follow the city lights" everything's changing radically, you can see a big jump from The Flame to Follow the city lights, Dover are so good, but they aren't the same band that I met in that years at the ending of 90's.

I hope that they get success with this new disc, and that they continue achieving more fans day by day, despite for me they are another band that I don't know at all. A different band.



A demonstration of their previous albums:


"King George" - Dover







"The weak hour of the rooster" - Dover







"Better day" - Dover


No comments: