Friday, October 06, 2006

Les Luthiers in Mexico City

Les Luthiers is a singular band (if is correct to call them a "band") that have humoristic lyrics and shows.

They are from Argentina, they are very popular on countries of Spanish speaking.

Their principal characteristic is that they make their own musical instruments, in fact Les Luthiers means in french: "musical instruments makers".

They are used to visit Mexico each period of 2 or 3 years, and tomorrow is one of their 3 concerts for this year in this city, and this is the first time that I'll go to see them on a live show :-D (I promess that I'll tell you how was it)

They have many discs, following is a short list of them:

If you want to know about them:

www.wikipedia.com, Les Luthiers
http://www.lesluthiers.com/ their official site
Official fan club from Mexico (I'll set up the link later)

And finally some videos about them, unfortunelly I didn't find any video with subtitles, I hope that you know some spanish, if you want me to explain them just let a comment in this post.


La Payada de la Vaca (The joke of the cow)


Serenata Marichi


Consejos para Padres: La gallina dijo Eureka (Advices for parents: the gen said Eureka)


Regards
Diegue

No comments: