Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ima Robot in Mexico

The past tuesday I got one of the best news in my life, Ima Robot comes to Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible, I never thought those guys would come for this year.

They played at "Septimo Piso" (7th floor)
The sponsor for this event were "Revista Marvin", it's a magazine about music, I'll be buying many of their issues, then I'll tell you more about them.

I got 2 tickets free by Reactor 105.7 a radio station from Mexico City, they play rock and many alternative bands that are beginning, it's just fine but it could be better.

Now, about the concert, WOW it was incredible, those guys are exceptional, they turn all the people on just showing off in the scenario. All of them were great. The first song was (if I'm not wrong) "Dynomite" wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa, after the first minute two guys began a fight between them, hey, they really hurt one to another I just see their faces and mouths bleeding in excess, my friend was freaked about it but then the party get better.

I cannot remember very well the set-list but I'm pretty sure they played the following songs (please ignore the order :-P ):

Dynomite (the beginning)
Alive
Disconnect
STD Dance
Dirty life
Let's talk turkey
12 = 3 (Here come the doctors)
Here come the bombs
Creeps me out
Eskimo ride
Lovers in captivity (The last one)

Aditionally they played two new songs, Alex Ebert said that one of those comes in a new realese for June.

I couldn't take too much pictures (it was a playing that I enjoyed instead of taking blog details :-P ), I share the best ones that I could take.















Finally this is the flyer that was used to promote this event by 7th floor.




Guys of Ima Robot really roooooooock!!!!!!!! and I hope you come back to Mexico soon.



Regards

Diegue

No comments: