Monday, May 21, 2007

The Teenagers

Listening my favorite station (Reactor 105.7 ) I heard a new band, they are "They Teenagers"

They have a pretty good sound, you can listen their musice while you are trying to forget anything about your life and listen anything about the life of others, or maybe I feel it because it was one of my worse months of this year :-S

You can get news about them from their official site (http://theteenagers.blogspot.com) or at their space (myspace.com/theteenagers)

Here's the video of their first single "Homecoming"



Listen them an leave me your comments about their songs and video. It's a quiet sound, and I just imagine listening them and driving on the highway on my vacations or Holiday, forgeting anything that I'm leaving behind.


Regards
Diegue

No comments: