Sunday, June 24, 2007

Turismo Cup, Mexico

First of all I apologize for not posting these days but, you know, when you have business to do you have to take time from another hobbies.

Well, today I was at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodríguez, it was another date for Turismo Cup Mexico (Copa Turismo México), this Cup has many categories, there are a category with stock cars (1.6 liters, 100 HPs) like Chevy (Corsa B in Europe made by Opel), Chevy C2 (exclusive mexican car made by Chevrolet, mine is one of them), Mexican Pointer (made by VolksWagen) and Beetle (the old one by VolksWagen). I like these races because you can see everything that a daily car can do in certain conditions. In certain categories the cars are just modified from their suspension and tires ONLY. In other categories many cars are tubulars and have awesome engines.

Here are many videos that I got from there, but it´s better to be there :-D, unfortunately I had issues with YouTube.com and I couldn't upload more videos :-S, I´ll post them ASAP.

Videos about Stock Categories



No comments: