Monday, June 25, 2007

We are dangerous and we are moving

Chuckle, the last weekend I went to a world of magic and fantasy, it was great, obviously, with a trip there's always good music to listen.

This time I began it listening the tATu girls, I like them more than their music, and I have to admit that they sound pretty good, well the first song was:

Dangerous and moving



Then the random played other songs of theirs, but I don't know how to write their name because they are in russian :-S, I only can say that those songs are from their debut album at Russia.

After these songs, I listened Streetcar by Funeral For a Friend



Then Duran Duran was played and their more famous songs: Come undone, Ordinary World, Too Much Information, etc.




then I cannot remember the songs that were played, but they were adhoc to the moment, I just was seeing the sky and the stars, as I said a trip to a world of magic and fantasy.

No comments: