Monday, March 23, 2009

Song of the day - March 23th

This weekend I got an idea to my blog, it is about recommending a song to each day, according to iTunes I have more that 8,000 songs in my library so that it's time to recommend at least one per day, let's begin today.

In the morning I wake up with this song and I have been singing it up to now, its name is: Sunken soldiers, by Agua de Annique. It is a really sad song if you are not in a nice way with your boyfriend or girlfriend. The main line of this song is about a couple that just have lost its magic, love and there is no way to continue anymore.

The best part to me is when the song says:
I have no better words, than thankyou and goodbye.

Song: Sunken Soldiers
Artist: Agua de Annique
Album: Air


This is a video of Anneke singing this song.






Diegue

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: