Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Song of the day - March 24th

Today I have been a really busy day so that I had to let the random option of my iPod turnned on the whole day.

The song of the day is Drive by R.E.M., it's a classic song (at least to me) slow, a little bit depressive and with an unique sound, like when you are just waiting to something happen and you have this song as background. This is one of those songs that you must hear while you're driving at the highway and going to nowhere.

Song: Drive
Artist: R.E.M.
Album: Automatic For The People

I remember the first time that I watched the video of this song, it was something like strange in those days to me, and since the first moment that I heard it I really really really liked it.

Here's a live performance of this song, enjoy it:








Diegue
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: